What is Phishing?
- Use secure online payments through secure credit card transactions. Our own HomeAway Payments™ is secure for both travellers and owners.
- If an owner or manager accepts payment via PayPal, be sure to fund your PayPal account with a credit card so your payment is protected.
- To access your owner dashboard, only sign in to our official websites. To confirm it’s an official website, make sure the URL (or address bar) starts with https://cas.homeaway.com (for both HomeAway.com and VRBO.com and HomeAway.co.uk)
- Never provide personal information (e.g., passwords, security questions etc.) to anyone through email communication. You are most secure when you start at the homepage of your service provider (e.g., mail.google.com).
- If you receive a suspicious email, do not click on any links or reply. A suspicious email would be one that doesn’t include normal brand heading, has typos and errors, or asks for personal information via email.