What are quality photos?
When travellers are deciding which property looks right for them, the quality of your photos can be just as important as the content of your photos. Quality photos allow you to show your property in its best light which can lead to an increase in listing engagement and bookings.
Quality photos have the following characteristics:
- Balanced lighting, brightness, and contrast: Taking your photos an hour after sunrise or an hour before sunset, turning on all lights, and opening all blinds or curtains, ensures that you are maximising the lighting in your photos.
- High resolution: To prevent your photos from looking pixelated, we recommend uploading photos with a minimum size of 1024 x 683 pixels.
- Wide angles: To provide the traveller with the best sense of perspective, try taking photos that connect each space to the next. Taking wide photos from the corners of each room can help capture a better perspective than a straight on shot.
- Attention to details: Set the perfect scene by removing personal items and photographing detail items such as table settings, flowers, or artwork.
- Variety of indoor and outdoor photos: You can upload up to 50 listing photos, so be sure to capture photos of all your interior and exterior spaces including the property entrance, terrace, patio, garden, and surrounding views.