How do I troubleshoot a browser issue on the site?
- Check that your web browser is supported by our site.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- Try a different browser. If you are unsure what browser you are using, the Detect My Brower site can tell you.
If you are still experiencing a problem, please contact us and provide the answers to questions below:
- What browser are you using?
- Were you using any firewall, pop-up blocking, or ad-blocking software?
- Where were you on the page when it happened?
- Did you get an error message? What did it say?
- When the error occurred, including the date and time.
- If it was a traveller payments and inquiry errors, we need the name of the traveller as well as a dollar amount of payment.
- Can you take a screenshot for us? It would be very helpful for us to see your error.
If our Customer Support team is unable to identify a bug on our site that is causing your issue, a Technical Support representative may call you to gather some more information. If we identify a bug on our site, we will notify our developers. Correcting a bug can take time depending on the level of complexity of the issue.
If you just updated information on your listing and the changes are not showing up on the traveller-facing site, you may just need to give it a little more time. If after a few hours the updates do not appear, please contact us.