How do I edit a quote?
Quotes get calculated based on the traveller’s length of stay and what you have set up in your rates. You can edit a quote to change rental dates and rates, add extra fees, specify sales and lodging taxes, and include damage protection.
If you need to adjust the amount or make changes to the quote, follow the instructions below. If you are updating a quote, there are situations when the payment schedule may change. If you have set your payment terms up to require payment in one instalment, you cannot modify your terms to break up into multiple instalments. This is because we want to ensure you get full payment before the guest arrives. If the stay is further out, you can edit the schedule to your preferred payment terms before sending out a new payment request.
- Log into your account.
- Click on the Inbox icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the appropriate enquiry or reservation.
- Scroll down to the quote section and click the pencil icon to open the quote.
- Make edits as necessary to dates, rental amount, number of guests, taxes, fees or damage protection.
- Click Save.
- Add a message to the traveler if needed.
- When you are ready to send the quote, click Reply & pre-approve.
If you use our Pay-Per-Booking model, your quote will always include a payment request and default to the payment request template.
If you have applied a discount to the reservation, the discount won’t show as a line item after editing. The discount will reflect in the rental amount.