How do I book online?
A property is online bookable when it lists 24 Hour Confirmation or Instant Book on the listing, and can be submitted for stay dates in the future. Same day check-in requests are currently not supported.
- Navigate to the online bookable property you want to reserve
- Enter Arrival and Departure dates.
- From the drop down boxes select the number of adults and children in the rental party (and select the check box next to pets if applicable)
- Click Request to Book or Book Now.
- Review the payment total*, payment schedule and any applicable additional deposits.
- Enter your contact information, including any notes to the owner or property manager.
- Click Continue.
- Review and agree to the Rental Agreement, Cancellation Policy, and any applicable additional policies.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your Payment information and Billing address.
- You will have the option to save your credit card information for future booking requests
- Some property owners accept secure payment by an alternative method. You will be sent an email with instructions on how to make the rental payment after the property owner has accepted the booking.
You will still have to pay a service fee to HomeAway by card. The amount you pay will be placed on hold in your account and taken when your booking is accepted.
- Click Submit Request or Book Now.
*Payment and refund totals may vary dependent on fluctuations in currency exchange rates and bank-issued exchange fees.
If you booked on a property that indicates 24 Hour Confirmation, you will receive a confirmation notifying you the request has been successfully submitted. The holiday rental owner or property manager then has 24 hours to accept or decline, at which time your card is charged and you receive an email confirmation.
If you booked on property that indicates Instant Book, you will receive an instant notification that your booking is confirmed without having to wait for the holiday rental owner or property manager to accept.